Is Your Music Career Ready For The Next Level?
Welcome to Music Career Blueprint.
If you’re an artist looking to get signed, become famous, get your music into TV or film, or even just improve your game, then you owe it to yourself to stop what you’re doing right now.
My name’s Steve, and I’ve been a Senior A&R and music executive for some of the world’s largest record and music companies, including Capitol, Virgin, Elektra, Eleven Seven, Billboard, EMI, and more, not to mention a successful artist manager and entrepreneur.
Some of the companies I’ve worked for:
I’ve been doing this for over 20 years, and in that time, I’ve been instrumental in the early discovery of artists that have sold tens of millions of records.
I’ve won a bunch of awards in the process, and I’ve helped numerous artists reach record setting milestones in their respective careers.
We’re talking Platinum Albums, Grammy Awards, Top Ten songs, and much more. Rock, Pop, Alternative, R&B, Singer-Songwriter, Metal, Country, Indie, Rap, Emo, you name it.
I understand instinctively what makes the cut, what doesn’t, and what it takes to make it, and I want to help YOU.
Forget blindly sending in music, waiting on audition lines, or companies that promise they’ll send it to someone like me if they think you’re good enough.
Now for the first time, outside of being a label or management client, or hearing me at a seminar or conference, I’m offering access to the wealth of knowledge and inside-information acquired along the course of my career, directly through this program.
I’m going to personally give you hands-on, professional advice and guidance on how to improve your game, get noticed, and get you to the next level.
Trying to break into the music business can be frustrating. This is a competitive industry with tens of thousands of artists each year just trying to just get their music listened to, let alone become a star.
I understand instinctively what it takes to make it, and now you can too.
Just some of what you’ll learn with Music Career Blueprint:
- Learn how to launch your career and make money with your talent, doing what you love.
- Learn how to propel your career first-hand including information that’s never been shared before.
- Learn how record labels, publishing companies, management companies, booking agents and more operate, promote, market, and make money from music, and what you need to do to develop your career to get their attention.
- Learn what makes A&R execs take notice and how to make direct contact with the decision makers.
- Learn the most powerful cost and time effective ways to market and promote yourself – on the Internet, to radio, press and more, as well as other tricks of the trade.
- Learn about artist development and how to fine-tune your music, image, choose a name, build your brand, fan base and more, so that it’s a no brainer to industry and fans.
- Learn how to get your music into TV and film, video games, and more.
- Learn how to put music out yourself and control your own destiny.
- Learn how to build your fan base, get more people to your shows, even get on tours opening up for larger artists.
- Learn how to find and build your team – manager, booking agent, lawyer, and more (or do it yourself).
- Learn how to crowd fund or create a business plan that will attract investors to put up cash for your album, label, or other project.
- Learn how to find the right Record Producer and/or studio for your project.
- Learn about music law, including how to register your copyrights, license your music, collect performance royalties, band agreements, and more
- Learn how to network in the industry, including access to members-only events.
- Much, much more.
See, to effectively use Music Career Blueprint, you don’t have to look like a model or have friends in high places. All you need is to do is manifest the techniques and get to work. If you’re talented, easy to work with and committed, there’s no saying how far you can go.
You only get one shot, let me give you the direction you deserve, it’s just not easy unless you have a liaison like me mentoring, advising and working with you.
Use Music Career Blueprint to get an upper hand, push your way to the top, and give it your best shot.
They’re instantly accessible and can be purchased via Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card.
If you were to attend a similar music conference or seminar the cost could easily run into the thousands. Travel, badges, room & board, materials, training, recordings of the seminar, you get the picture.
And it’s guaranteed – if for any reason you’re not satisfied with the system during the first 60 days, email our customer service and return the unused portion, it’s that simple.
Let’s do this together.
Get ready to be respected and loved for your music and talent.
See you inside.