IS YOUR MUSIC CAREER READY FOR THE NEXT LEVEL?
If you’re an artist looking to get signed, become famous, get your music into TV or film, or even just improve your game, then you owe it to yourself to stop what you’re doing right now.
My name’s Steve, and I’ve been a Senior A&R and music executive for some of the world’s largest record and music companies, including Capitol, Virgin, Elektra, Eleven Seven, Billboard, EMI, and more, not to mention a successful artist manager and entrepreneur.
SOME OF THE COMPANIES I’VE WORKED FOR
I’ve been doing this for over 20 years, and in that time, I’ve been instrumental in the early discovery of artists that have sold tens of millions of records.
I’ve won a bunch of awards in the process, and I’ve helped numerous artists reach record setting milestones in their respective careers.
We’re talking Platinum Albums, Grammy Awards, Top Ten songs, and much more.
Rock, Pop, Alternative, R&B, Singer-Songwriter, Metal, Country, Indie, Rap, Emo, you name it.
I understand instinctively what makes the cut, what doesn’t,
and what it takes to make it, and I want to help YOU.
Forget blindly sending in music, waiting on audition lines, or companies that promise they’ll send it to someone like me if they think you’re good enough.
Now for the first time, outside of being a label or management client, or hearing me at a seminar or conference, I’m offering access to the wealth of knowledge and inside-information acquired along the course of my career, directly through this program.
I’m going to personally give you hands-on, professional advice and guidance
on how to improve your game, get noticed, and get you to the next level.
Trying to break into the music business can be frustrating. This is a competitive industry with tens of thousands of artists each year just trying to just get their music listened to, let alone become a star.
I understand instinctively what it takes to make it, and now you can too.
Just some of what you’ll learn with Music Career Blueprint:
Learn how to launch your career and make money with your talent, doing what you love.
Learn how to propel your career first-hand including information that’s never been shared before.
Learn how record labels, publishing companies, management companies, booking agents and more operate, promote, market, and make money from music, and what you need to do to develop your career to get their attention.
Learn what makes A&R execs take notice and how to make direct contact with the decision makers.
Learn the most powerful cost and time effective ways to market and promote yourself – on the Internet, to radio, press and more, as well as other tricks of the trade.
Learn about artist development and how to fine-tune your music, image, choose a name, build your brand, fan base and more, so that it’s a no brainer to industry and fans.
Learn how to get your music into TV and film, video games, and more.
Learn how to put music out yourself and control your own destiny.
Learn how to build your fan base, get more people to your shows, even get on tours opening up for larger artists.
Learn how to find and build your team – manager, booking agent, lawyer, and more (or do it yourself).
Learn how to crowd fund or create a business plan that will attract investors to put up cash for your album, label, or other project.
Learn how to find the right Record Producer and/or studio for your project.
Learn about music law, including how to register your copyrights, license your music, collect performance royalties, band agreements, and more
Learn how to network in the industry, including access to members-only events.
Much, much more.
See, to effectively use Music Career Blueprint, you don’t have to look like a model or have friends in high places.
All you need is to do is manifest the techniques and get to work. If you’re talented, easy to work with and committed, there’s no saying how far you can go.
These are just some of the companies looking for talent like you:
You only get one shot, let me give you the direction you deserve, it’s just not easy unless you have a liaison like me mentoring, advising and working with you.
Use Music Career Blueprint to get an upper hand, push your way to the top,
and give it your best shot.
Click below to order the Music Career Blueprint plan of your choice:
GoldBASIC DIGITAL ACCESS, GETS YOU AN UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP TO EVERYTHING OFFERED BELOW (OVER $69.95 VALUE)
- Music Career Blueprint e-Book – available on demand or via pdf download, updated regularly
- Music Career Blueprint video tutorial library – on demand, watch as often as you like, updated regularly
- A&R, Publishing, Management, and other music industry contact databases, guides, memberships, and more
- Newsletter subscription – get free tips and advice on the business, and stay up to date on new topics, news and developments
- Lifetime access to future updates (or as long as product available)
- A growing and evolving library of content, knowledge and information, all for a ONE TIME FEE
Platinum (most popular)INCLUDES EVERYTHING IN GOLD, PLUS AN UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP TO EVERYTHING OFFERED BELOW (OVER $149.95 VALUE)
- Includes everything in Gold, plus an unlimited membership to everything offered below
- Fast Track Demo Submittal System – Steve will personally listen to your music and contact you if selected (feedback not guaranteed)
- Access to the Music Career Blueprint private Facebook Group, where you can connect with other members, Steve, industry, and more
- Members only invitations to special events
DiamondINCLUDES EVERYTHING IN PLATINUM, PLUS AN UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP TO EVERYTHING OFFERED BELOW (OVER $249.95 VALUE)
- Includes everything in Platinum and Gold, plus an unlimited membership to everything offered below
- Fast Track Demo Submittal System & Professional Song Critique – Steve’s going to personally listen to and send you a professional critique of one song
- One-to-One Coaching (3 questions) – Need one-to-one help with something? Steve will personally respond to three of your questions about the business, your music, etc. (email or voice)
- Access to the Music Career Blueprint live monthly group webinar, plus a recorded archive of past webinars
They’re instantly accessible and can be purchased via Paypal, Credit Card or Debit Card.
If you were to attend a similar music conference or seminar the cost could easily run into the thousands. Travel, badges, room & board, materials, training, recordings of the seminar, you get the picture.
And it’s guaranteed – if for any reason you’re not satisfied with the system during the first 60 days, email our customer service and return it, it’s that simple.
Let’s do this together.
Get ready to be respected and loved for your music and talent.
See you inside.
JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
Get insider tips to create a music career you’ll love.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Your credit card statement will show a charge from CLKBANK*